(Around 500 words per Question)
1.Why are Mosques very important?
2.Describe, formulate and explore tout ensemble the main features of a mosque. What are entirely the reasons for all the main features of the mosque?
3.Is it a must that you have to go to a mosque to be a real Muslim?
4.What are the five pillars? Explain how they affect a Muslims every twenty-four hours life.
5.Muslims stick out pray anywhere they may like, so mosques are non at all necessary to a Muslims every day life. Do you agree with this? Give reasons for your answers, indicating that you have understandably panorama of another point of view.
Islam is the complete submission and obedience to Allah (God).
The break Allah (God) in Islam never refers to Muhammad (pbuh), as many Christians may signify; Allah is the personal name of God.
What do Muslims believe about Allah?
1. He is the one God, Who has no partner.
2. Nothing is like Him. He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation.
3. He is All-Powerful, absolutely Just.
4. There is no other entity in the entire universe worthy of venerate besides Him.
5. He is First, Last, and Everlasting; He was when nothing was, and result be when nothing else remains.
7. It is only He Who is subject of granting life to anything.
8. He sent His messengers (peace be upon them) to guide all of mankind.
9. He sent Muhammad (pbuh) as the last Prophet and Messenger for all mankind.
10. His throw is the Holy Quran, the only authentic revealed book in the world that has been kept without change.
11. Allah knows what is in our hearts.
These are well-nigh of the basic...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper